Happy holidays everyone! If you’re like me, you’ve left your holiday shopping until the last minute. For the rest of this week, I’ll showcase my top gift picks for travelers of all types. Happy shopping!
- ScottEVest blazer: This is the coolest company when it comes to stealthily storing your most valued travel possessions. Leave the “man purse” at home and ensure expensive gadgets like your smartphone or tablet are safe and secure next to your (hopefully) smokin’ bod. Can’t you see James Bond pulling off a sweet blazer such as this?
- F1 Spacepak Mini Toiletry kit: A pet peeve of mine is men who keep their toiletries in ziploc bags, or worse, don’t organize them at all. And then they wonder why their shaving cream exploded all over their cashmere sweater. Spacesaver packing cubes are perfect for storing your shaving and bath items, easily accessible and generally leakproof.
- Venturesafe™ 400 Anti Theft Messenger Bag: I’ve long been a fan of PacSafe products, which offer security for your belongings while still looking stylish on the outside. This laptop messenger bag holds all of your essentials and then some, with fantastic security features to ensure your $1400 Macbook remains out of reach from tampering hands.
- Coach passport holder: the classy male traveler keeps his passport in a classy holder. Love the compass design on this genuine leather case.
- UNIQLO Heattech long johns: If you haven’t discovered UNIQLO’s Heattech clothing line, START NOW! No more bulky clothing as these special, stylish layers keep you toasty warm when you need it the most. Products range from coats, to socks, to these fun Long-Johns great for chilly winter sleepovers.